Pittsford Federal Credit Union is dedicated to making your banking easy and convenient for you. That's why we offer easy-to-use online banking services where you can verify your account balances, transfer funds, and more!
What can you do with Online Banking Services?
- Verify Account Balance and Status
- Transfer Funds with Memo
- View Account Transaction History
- Access your Bill-Pay Account
- Access your Electronic Statements
- Manage your eAlert Settings
- Download Transaction Data into Quicken or Money
- Search for Cleared Share Drafts by Check Number
- Modify Your Username and Password
- Customize Account Descriptions
- Correspond via Secure E-mail with the Credit Union
- Update your Address
What do you need to access Online Banking Services?
- Pittsford Federal Credit Union account
- Computer with Internet access and a browser that supports:
- Cookies enabled
- 128-bit encryption
[Verified browsers: Current Versions of Google Chrome, Microsoft Internet Explorer, Safari and Firefox]
View Demo Enroll