In The Money Account (Age 13-21)
Texting teens and young adults know that “itm” stands for “in the money.” Older teens and young adults know the power of money as they work, plan for, or already attend, college. An In The Money Account can help you make smart choices with your money - how to make the most of your savings, how to spend wisely, and even how to share what you earn.
- ITM Super Savings Account with dividends - Current Rates
- In The Money Certificate
- Minimum Rate, 5.00% APY1
- Minimum Investment $50, Maximum Investment, $500
- Additional Minimum Investment, $50.00
- 12 Month Certificate automatically renews until minor turns 21
- No penalty for early withdrawal
- One account per minor member
- This Certificate requires that the associated account statement be combined with a parent/guardian's Statement or receive an eStatement only
- Additional Certificates - Current Rates
- Open with as little as $50
- Free Internet and mobile banking transfers from parent or guardian account to ITM Account - a great way to provide an allowance or emergency funds
- Free coin counting at the Pittsford branch
- ITM Checking Account with VISA Debit Card*
- Access to Rochester's largest surcharge-free ATM network
- 6 free ATM withdrawals per account per month. Each additional withdrawal transaction costs $2.00. Transactions completed at PFCU ATMs in our branches are not counted toward the 6 free transactions. - Find an ATM near you
- Free Internet Bill-Pay Service
- Overdraft protection to savings available. Each overdraft transfer costs $2.00
- Free Internet and mobile banking
- VISA Gift Cards available. Load a card with money from your account and use it anywhere VISA is accepted. - Learn More
- Resource list of community organizations that Pittsford FCU supports for those who are seeking volunteer opportunities or places to donate money - Learn More
Learn & Earn up to $100
- $50 bonus when you set up Direct Deposit2
- College scholarship opportunities for high school seniors
- BalanceTrack online course completion rewards3
*: Age 13-17 requires BalanceTrack Checking Account Management course, Debit Card Responsibility Pledge, and a parent/guardian joint owner is recommended.
1: APY = Annual Percentage Yield. Dividends posted to share account monthly. Member must be 21 or less to qualify.
2: A one time $50 bonus is paid after your first payroll Direct Deposit is received. Please allow up to 1 week for processing.
3: The BalanceTrack online course rewards will be deposited directly to the ITM Checking Account upon satisfactory completion of terms, 80% or better on quiz and opening specified product. All accounts must be in good standing. There is a maximum $50 BalanceTrack course benefit per member. Please allow up to 1 week for processing.