What is Bill-Pay?
Pittsford Federal Credit Union members have access to free Bill-Pay that is provided by a third party. This service makes it easy to schedule payments. Members can choose to enroll in the service, and then schedule payment of their bills.
What can you do with Bill-Pay?
- Pay just about anyone - without writing a check
- Establish recurring payments -- weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, quarterly, semi-annually or annually.
- Set up your account to send e-mail reminders when bills are due
- Set up your account to send e-mail summaries of your session activity
- Select your payment date using our handy popup calendar
- View a summary of your Bill-Pay status
- Review scheduled payments
- Reconcile recent payment activity
How much does it cost?
- The service is FREE
- There are fees, listed in the disclosure, associated with certain special requests.
What do you need to access Bill-Pay?
- A Pittsford Federal Credit Union checking account
- Access to the internet
- Online Banking access to your Pittsford FCU account
How can I begin using Bill-Pay?
- Login to your Online Banking account
(Not enrolled? Click here to enroll for Online Banking Access)
- Click on the Free Bill-Pay Link
- Fill out the Online Enrollment Form.
- NOTE: You MUST schedule your payments on the Bill-Pay System. The enrollment process does not automatically schedule your payments for you.
Frequently Asked Questions Bill-Pay Demo