Fixed Rate Home Equity Loans
If you're looking for competitive fixed rate home equity loans, and have one specific purpose in mind for a lump sum of money, then our home equity loan is the product to choose. It may be the right choice for consolidating higher interest rate debts and be rid of that debt within a 60 to 240 month term.
- Pittsford FCU pays the closing costs for loans up to $50,000. Over $50,000, we ask you to pay partial mortgage tax on the difference above $50,000
- If the loan is paid off and closed within the first 24 months, there will be a early closeout penalty equal to the closing costs Pittsford FCU paid on your behalf.
- Borrow up to 90% of appraised value minus 1st mortgage balance up to a 10-year term.
- Borrow up to 85% of appraised value minus 1st mortgage balance up to a 20-year term.
- Loan amount from $5,000 - $200,000 (Loan requests for greater than $200,00 will be considered on exception basis)
- Fixed Rate
- AutoPay options available
- Tax Deductibility - Consult a tax advisor regarding the deductibility of interest. The interest paid may be tax deductible
- Available on primary residence located in Monroe, Orleans, Genesee, Livingston, Ontario, Steuben and Wayne County
Rates Apply Now