Overdraft Line of Credit
With Overdraft Line of Credit, if a transaction is presented for payment and there are not adequate funds in your checking account, we will transfer the amount necessary to cover the transaction up to your available credit limit.
Overdraft Line of Credit Features
- Overdraft Line of Credit is an unsecured revolving line of credit
- No Monthly Service fees
- Maximum credit line is $2,500
- Advances are made for the exact amount of the overdraft
- Minimum monthly payment is $15
- Monthly payments are recalculated after each advance and are based on the greater of 3% of the outstanding loan balance or $15, whichever is greater
- Fast & easy pre-approvals
- AutoPay convenience
- 24-Hour account access
- Contact us for more details and/or questions.
Available AutoPay options:
- Pay the minimum payment due
- Pay an amount you choose (above the minimum payment amount)
There are three AutoPay methods to choose from:
- Internet Banking scheduled transfer - setup and managed by you:
- Transfers occur before 9:00 AM on the date scheduled.
- Internal Transfer set up by Pittsford FCU - Contact MemberService@PittsfordFCU.org to add, edit or delete
- If the funds are not available at the time of transfer our system will attempt to transfer daily until the transfer is complete.
- A Direct Debit from an external savings or checking account - Contact MemberService@PittsfordFCU.org for a Direct Debit form