Now Available: Security Upgrades to Your Online Account.
What to Expect After the UpgradeThe first time you log in to Internet Banking following the upgrade, you will be guided through an easy enrollment process to strengthen your account security. Enrollment typically takes less than five minutes to complete.
Step 1) Create a stronger login.Most users' existing Usernames and Passwords will already meet the new requirements and no changes will be necessary. If your current login does not meet the enhanced security standards, you may be prompted to update your username, password or both.
- Must contain 6 - 20 characters
- Cannot contain all numbers
- Can contain letters, numbers and the following characters: @$*_-=.!~
- Must contain 6 - 32 characters
- Must contain characters from at least two of the following three categories:
- Any special characters
- Cannot include username
Step 2) Update or add contact information to receive a verification code.You may be prompted to verify or add a phone number that will be used to send you a verification code. This code is designed for one-time use and is different from the password you use to access your account.
- You can choose to receive the verification code via email, text or phone.
- We will immediately send you a verification code via email, text or automated voice message.
You will also be prompted to register your computer or mobile device to allow the system to remember your device. We recommend registering your personal devices to bypass this security measure the next time you log in.