Now Available: Security Upgrades to Your Online Account.
What's Changing?Your security is important to us. Look for important updates that make your Internet Banking experience even more secure.
- Usernames and Passwords - Some users may be prompted to update their username or password to meet new requirements.
- Login Process - The login process has been simplified and streamlined.
- Challenge questions - These are being discontinued for security purposes.
- Main menu - This has been redesigned and reorganized.
- Original account summary page - This will no longer be available.
- User Options - Screens have been simplified via the new My Profile link.
- Contact Information - This will be easier to find via the new Support link.
- Timeout - This will now be 20 minutes for all users.
- Internet Explorer 7 - Support for this version will be discontinued.
Important note: After the upgrade, you will no longer be able to use challenge questions to gain access to your accounts. You must provide valid contact methods to receive an automated text, voice, or email message in order to receive a one-time verification code whenever you log in to Internet Banking from an unrecognized computer or device.