Overview of Calculators
Use these calculators as a guideline only. Actual values may vary from the result. Call the credit union for details.
- Loan Calculator: This calculator will return the missing Amount, Rate, Number of Payments, Payments per Year, or Payment Amount.
- Rebate vs. Rate Calculator: This calculator will help you decide which is a better deal for you, the low rate or taking the rebate and financing with Pittsford FCU.
- Refinance Calculator: This calculator will help you determine how much you can save on your auto loan by refinancing.
- Mortgage Payment Calculator: You may use this calculator to estimate the amount of your Mortgage payment. This calculator can also create an amortization table based on the input you have given.
- Savings Calculator: Determine how much you'll need to save each month to reach your goals
- Member Dividend Calculator: Use this calculator to determine what your Special Member Dividends may be.
- Certificate Calculator: Use this calculator to determine what your certificate dividends will be.
- Checkbook Balancing Calculator: This calculator can be used to help balance your checkbook at the end of each month.