Put the lunch back into your lunch hour!!!Save time and energy by having your check directly deposited into your Pittsford Federal Credit Union account. Direct deposit is the fast and safe way to handle your payroll check or tax refund.
- No standing in line at the branch to deposit your check.
- No more worries about losing your paycheck before you can find time to deposit it at the Credit Union.
- Your money is available on the same day it's paid.
Sign up for Direct Deposit Today:
- Print out our convenient direct deposit form or contact your employer's payroll or human resources department to obtain your employer's direct deposit authorization form. Use the following information to complete the form:
- Return the form to your payroll representative.
- Please let us know if you have any questions. You may call us at 585-624-7474 or 800-836-8010 or send us an email. If your payroll representative has any technical concerns, advise them to call us.
On the other hand, if you are tired of rushing to get your bills in the mail on time, you should be aware that we accept automatic withdrawal requests from any company that uses the ACH system. Providing you have sufficient funds, your bills will be paid on time, every time.
For your convenience we offer ACH withdrawals (direct debit) of mortgage payments from other banks (money from X-Bank to Pittsford FCU mortgage payment)
Utility Payments Made EasyMany local merchants offer the ultimate in convenience for bill payment. ACH Direct Debit is a method that authorizes a vendor, such as Rochester Gas and Electric to automatically debit your account each month, on the date your payment is due.
This method is superior to our Bill Pay service for the following reasons - 1) You don't have to schedule the payment 2) You don't have to remember the amount 3) It is processed at the very last moment possible for on-time payment.
Additionally, you help the credit union by choosing this method, as each ACH Direct Debit costs just 0.25 cents - not twenty five cents, but one-quarter of one cent. For comparison, each payment done through our Bill-Pay service costs the credit union 42 cents. The savings for the credit union is real, and the convenience you'll enjoy is real as well.
Use the following list to help you establish automatic ACH Debit Payments for your vendors today!
- Monroe County Water Authority Automatic Bill Payment
- Frontier Automatic Bill Payment Service
- RG&E Electronic Funds Transfer
- Time Warner Cable PayXpress
Have questions?Don't hesitate to drop us an email, or give us a call - either way, you will receive fast, courteous, and complete service from our member service team.
The credit union will always be there to help if you need to suspend your authorization for any reason.